Talari is an enterprise software company in the wide area networking (SD-WAN) segment. Our customers are leading corporations with real-time applications that need reliable and failsafe “last mile” networking for both their data center and branch operations.
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for assessing, creating, and driving efforts for the Marketing Communication and Digital Marketing & Demand Creation activities.
This is a department of two individuals with the potential of hiring one additional team member.
This is a senior position reporting to the company CEO, and interacts directly with sales, finance, & product leadership.
Your ability to think strategically, communicate and help guide decision making activities for marketing activities, yet be hands on to facilitate and implement those activities is expected.
A solid background of working in a Technology company with a ‘been there, done that’ type of background is required. This is a role that is expected to have a significant impact and therefore, the experience of working in a small company and bring well thought-out and innovative yet proven solutions to meet business needs will be expected.
- Assess all activities occurring and evaluate level of impact in partnership to drive company results. Evaluate the degree of impact and determine next steps when formulating a business plan and roadmap for the Marketing Department – specific to Marketing Communication and Digital Marketing activities.
- Programs put into place by you will provide ongoing lead flow to the sales team to fuel the growth objectives of the company
- Assess and drive lead acquisition through paid and organic channels, including SEO, SEM/Ads, channel partners, email programs, trade events, webinars, content marketing, the company website and more
- Monitor and directly manage the performance and budget of various new and ongoing marketing channels and campaigns in order to drive top-of-funnel opportunities to the sales team
- Work closely with Product Marketing to identify, implement, and evaluate new website content assets, lead generation sources, and demand creation strategies and campaigns for multiple channels
- Develop dashboards and team reports that provide day-to-day insights and visualization into channel performance relative to KPIs and growth plans
- Identify and define new growth opportunities at every stage of the customer journey and identify and resolve gaps in end-to-end conversion funnel, e.g. underperforming tools and/or assets
- Manage an in-house digital marketing team and associated outsourced marketing service providers
Expectations for Experience
- 7 to 10+ years of experience in a high tech B2B enterprise software company.
- Strong big data, analytical, and project management skills.
- Ability to strategically assess and recommend activites and the value of such activities in meeting and exceeding company revenue goals.
- Experience designing and implementing Google AdWords campaigns for paid lead generation, and Marketo or Hubspot marketing automation systems for email marketing
- Strong project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Core understanding of enterprise software marketing and B2B demand generation best practices.
- Prior experience managing a small team is required.
**For this role, Talari is NOT accepting resumes from Third parties.
Apply on LinkedIn