Talari is an enterprise software company in the wide area networking (SD-WAN) segment. Our customers are leading corporations with real-time applications that need reliable and failsafe “last mile” networking for both their data center and branch operations.
The Director of Digital Marketing & Demand Creation is a senior position and department head reporting to the company CEO, and interacts directly with sales, finance, & product leadership. The Director of Digital Marketing will:
- Provide ongoing lead flow to the sales team to fuel the growth objectives of the company;
- Drive lead acquisition through paid and organic channels, including SEO, SEM/Ads, channel partners, email programs, trade events, webinars, content marketing, the company website and more;
- Monitor and directly manage the performance and budget of various new and ongoing marketing channels and campaigns in order to drive top-of-funnel opportunities to the sales team;
- Work closely with Product Marketing to identify, implement, and evaluate new website content assets, lead generation sources, and demand creation strategies and campaigns for multiple channels;
- Develop dashboards and team reports that provide day-to-day insights and visualization into channel performance relative to KPIs and growth plans;
- Identify and define new growth opportunities at every stage of the customer journey and identify and resolve gaps in end-to-end conversion funnel, e.g. underperforming tools and/or assets;
- Manage an in-house digital marketing team and associated outsourced marketing service providers
Expectations for Experience
- 7-9 years of experience in digital marketing and demand generation for a B2B enterprise software company with both a license and/or subscription revenue model;
- Strong analytical and communications skills;
- Experience designing and implementing Google AdWords campaigns for paid lead generation, and Marketo or Hubspot marketing automation systems for email marketing;
- Strong project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward;
- Core understanding of enterprise software marketing and B2B demand generation best practices.
Apply on LinkedIn