Explore the six ways a smart SD-WAN solution has helped banks eliminate network problems that…
Join Talari at the 2016 Enterprise Connect Conference
Ready to deploy an SD-WAN solution for your network? Join us at UBM’s Enterprise Connect 2016 on Tuesday, March 8th where Kevin Gavin, Talari’s CMO will be among a panel of speakers discussing how SD-WAN can significantly benefit enterprises looking to both enhance and simplify their network infrastructure.
The conference session will address the dilemma in the wide area network (WAN) that enterprises face today as they move applications to the cloud, increase their reliance on mobility, and run more real-time traffic over IP.
Enterprises facing this challenge are increasingly turning to software defined WAN (SD-WAN) technologies, which provide a software-abstraction layer for managing the enterprise’s WAN services. This software defined layer lets the enterprise protect the performance of cloud-based applications, assure reliable Internet access at the branch, and support real-time communications more efficiently. The result is a dynamic WAN environment that supports today’s agile business requirements.
The panel of experts for this session will be discussing the following Key Topics:
- What are SD-WAN technologies, and how do they work?
- How do you determine whether your enterprise should consider SD-WAN technology?
- What sort of performance and connectivity improvements can you expect from SD-WAN? Can these provide the cost justification for implementing SD-WAN?
- What are the key architectural decisions you need to make regarding SD-WAN?
- How do you manage and secure the SD-WAN?
- Which vendors offer SD-WAN technologies, and what criteria are critical to consider for your evaluation?
Join us at the event to learn how Talari is changing the way companies think about, create and manage their WAN by giving the network BRAINWIDTH. Only Talari’s THINKING WAN proactively manages capacity, reliability and performance, packet by packet—to keep critical applications running, reduce costs, and liberate IT to innovate new ways for the company to be brilliant.
Can’t wait to learn more? Check out the PacketPushers podcast Lessons Learned from SD-WAN Deployments to hear how four IT pros leveraged an SD-WAN to radically improve their network and overall business performance.