SI Group gains more bandwidth and reduces costs 40 to 80 percent using Talari.
SI Group is a privately-held global leader with more than 100 years of innovation in countless industrial and consumer goods, ranging from Ibuprofen to the adhesive that makes Teflon stick to pans. The company required a reliable network to reliably support remote manufacturing sites and branch offices across 5 continents, with facilities in 10 countries serving customers in more than 90 countries.
“We’ve gained more bandwidth and reduced costs 40 to 80 percent while increasing network reliability with Talari.” — Allen Look, CIO at SI Group
United States, Brazil, China, United Kingdom, France, India, Korea, Singapore, South Africa and Switzerland
UCaaS, Manufacturing ERP, Skype audio and video, email, backup, and disaster recovery
Implement a reliable process for keeping the companywide network operational when individual segments of the network were constantly going down
- Hybrid Network including Talari SD-WAN
- Eliminated WAN “brownouts” – episodes of congestion-based packet loss and jitter over the company’s MPLS-based network
- Gained more bandwidth and reduced costs 40 to 80 percent while increasing network reliability
- Provisioned branch office and supplier Internet connections with consistently faster speed and less jitter than MPLS
- Simplified management, more bandwidth at lower costs
- Pushed network uptime to 99.99 percent