Enterprise Web Cloud Software Engineer
About the Job
Talari Networks is a leader in SD-WAN market recognized by leading analysts and awarded by the industry. We have thousands of deployments of our 7th generation product. We are looking for exceptional Software Engineers that thrive in an innovative, fast pace team environment. We look for individuals that enjoy the challenge of working in emerging fields of Software Engineering. Ready to break out of the box? At Talari, you’ll contribute in multiple areas to define what is possible in our exciting market. This is a rare opportunity to get involved at a mid-stage startup as a member of an amazing industry leading engineering team.
Talari’s engineering culture is fast paced, high tempo, and results driven. It focuses on an individual’s personal and professional growth and development in a tight knit team environment with continual feedback. Team success drives its members, not individual workplace politics. Talari values productivity over busy. Our diverse team is comprised of members from around the world as well as next door who all value showing up to work ready to contribute in an outstanding way every day. To facilitate direct person to person collaboration, Talari’s team-centric culture primarily requires engineers to work from our Morrisville, NC office but occasional work-from home days are permitted.
- Responsible for being a leading contributor to the Software Development Team
- Creates, develops, and executes architecture designs, mapping documents, and implementation plans
- Responsible for creating efficient and high-performance code using PHP & Perl
- Leader in troubleshooting and problem resolution of issues through test
- Demonstrates substantial personal ownership for modules assigned and nurtures them to perfection
- Responsible for creating high quality products with minimal defects
- Shares industry knowledge and helps other team members within the department
- Hands-on experience with cloud architectures and with multi-tenant web applications
- Minimum of 8-12 years as a contributor on a Software Development Team
- Experience designing and implementing Enterprise SaaS applications
- Skilled in using highly scalable, large databases (NoSQL, time series, SQL)
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- Understanding and practical use of rules engines & machine-based learning a PLUS
Skills & Requirements
- Strong problem-solving skills, adaptability, proactive, and willingness to take ownership
- Strong knowledge of data structures, architecture (MVC), build-outs, and design for performance and scalability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of modern best practices for professional software development including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, architecture, and testing
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Math or related fields.
Our Recruitment Process
We believe in replying to all applicants within 24 – 48 business hours of receiving your resume. Our interview process encompasses several stages, including a phone interview and an in-person interview!
This gives us a chance to get to know you better, professional and technically, while you get the opportunity to better understand our culture and the work that drives us! Please send your resume to Talarifirstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to speaking with you!