Solutions Architect/Sales Engineer – NY (NYC/Jersey/Philadelphia)
About the Job
Talari Networks is a leader in SD-WAN market recognized by leading analysts and awarded by industry. The SD-WAN is growing over 50% and is estimated to be a $8.5 Billion market by 2021 according to IDC. The Talari business is expanding and we are looking for an accomplished Solutions Architect in New York City, New Jersey, or Philadelphia area.
The candidate background should contain a wide breadth of Networking knowledge and possess the ability to present complex technical concepts in an easy-to-understand method.
- Meet, or exceed, sales goals
- Collaborate with Account Manager to influence and develop Sales Account strategy
- Create and deliver technical product demonstrations, presentations, and network designs
- Deliver product training and skills transfer to channel partners, integrators, and users
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Establish relationships with key partners, resellers, and agents to drive the business
- Create formal relationships with key decision makers
- Develop and deliver technical validation activities required to achieve Technical Validation from the customers (technical presentations, POCs, Demos, etc.)
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity and provide feedback
- Travel to in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 yrs. experience in pre-sales or systems engineering in high tech, with a record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
- Ability to travel within assigned territory
- Self-starter with an outstanding commitment to Customer Satisfaction
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- The following certifications are beneficial but not required:
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- CCDP or similar vendor certification
For immediate consideration, please apply on LinkedIn.