Talari Networks is participating in UCExpo at ExCel London, 16-17 May in partnership with our premier EMEA distributor, Nuvias (Zycko).
Stop by our must-attend session "How Failsafe SD-WANs make UC Apps Dance" with Talari's Head of WW Marketing Atchison Frazer and Phil Kane.
A failsafe SD-WAN delivers both MPLS-class high availability and high QoE (Quality of Experience) predictable application performance for both TCP-based apps and real-time apps like VoIP and videoconferencing, whether built on a hybrid MPLS plus Internet WAN fabric, or a WAN made up only of Internet connections. Rather than requiring WAN administrators to map applications to network connections on a per session basis in a pre-determined fashion, a failsafe SD-WAN allows administrators to set high-level application polices, while the solution itself automatically makes per-packet forwarding decisions to reliably deliver traffic to the destination at the other end of the WAN based on knowledge of current network conditions. Failsafe SD-WANs are crucial to service assurance for business-critical apps like UC and UCaaS.
- How unprecedented highly granular WAN visibility gives application owners instant snapshot of remote network and link uptime
- Guaranteed delivery of VoIP calls and video/webconferencing sessions including fast failover and packet duplication
- Business-critical WAN-path conduits that deliver optimized, headroom-reserved bandwidth and platinum QoE
- Auto detection of impairments such as high jitter, latency or packet loss even in the case of link failure or network
Then come and meet with Ian Hillyard and Atchison Frazer at the Nuvias stand C111 to hear about why Nuvias partnered with the original innovator of Failsafe SD-WANs, Talari. To get in contact and schedule a customer demo, simply complete the form and one of our SD-WAN Solution experts will contact you shortly.
To get in touch with us, please fill out this form
- Andrew Longsworth, Network Administrator, Driscoll's
Read Driscoll's Case Study