Talari Extends its Market-leading SD-WAN Solution to Enable Smart, Simple and Secure Branch Offices
Major releases expand Talari’s routing integration, introduce data segmentation and deliver manageability from the cloud to ease SD-WAN deployment while improving branch security
SAN JOSE, Calif. – Jan. 28, 2016 – Talari, the proven technology innovator and market share leader of Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solutions that help businesses perform brilliantly with the creation of a smart network that proactively manages capacity, quality and performance, announced today the availability of Talari Adaptive Private Networking (APN) 5.0 operating software and Talari Aware 2.0 centralized management and orchestration system. These two major releases extend Talari’s SD-WAN solution by delivering enhanced routing capabilities, improved integration with IPsec, cloud-based centralized SD-WAN management, cost-effective redundancy and multi-tenant capabilities.
“Companies are beginning wide-scale deployment of SD-WAN solutions in order to take advantage of low-cost broadband to support real-time application and bandwidth demand. But growth has been held back by the difficulty of deploying SD-WAN and a reluctance to add another appliance to branches, as well as perceived security issues with using broadband for sensitive data.” said Donna Johnson, Talari Senior Director of Products. “The introduction of Talari APN 5.0 and Talari Aware 2.0 delivers an easy and flexible way to deploy a SD-WAN solution that greatly simplifies SD-WAN branch integration, allowing customers to expand their adoption of emerging SD-WAN and cloud technologies at their own pace without requiring a rip-and-replace deployment model.”
Highlights for the releases include:
- Support for BGP and OSPF routing protocols simplify deployments by eliminating static routing configurations.
- VRF (virtual routing and forwarding) offers a data segmentation mechanism that enables a single device to securely host multiple customers or departments.
- IPsec tunnel termination allows Talari appliances to actively integrate with traditional and popular IPsec infrastructures.
- Standby WAN links enable efficient use of expensive wireless and satellite links in a manner that is cost-effective while maintaining maximum uptime.
- Talari Aware in Amazon Web Services brings an easy-to-deploy, elastic SD-WAN management solution to the cloud that can be leveraged in a standalone manner or as a disaster recovery option for on-premises Talari Aware deployments.
Johnson continued, “These releases highlight Talari’s continued commitment to evolving our products and expanding the SD-WAN market by delivering a comprehensive and customer-proven solution that addresses the key challenges facing IT organizations.”
Talari APN 5.0 and Talari Aware 2.0 are available today.
Download this press release: [PDF – Talari Extends its Market-leading SD-WAN Solution to Enable Smart, Simple and Secure Branch Offices]
Talari, the leading provider of Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solutions, is changing the way companies think about, create and manage their WAN by giving the network brainwidth. Only Talari’s THINKING SD-WAN proactively manages capacity, reliability and performance, packet by packet—to keep critical applications running, reduce costs and liberate IT to innovate new ways for the company to be brilliant. To learn more about Talari, visit www.talari.com.
Talari is a trademark of Talari Networks, Inc. Other company, product and service names mentioned herein may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.