Talari to Showcase Smart SD-WAN Technology at the Gartner IT Operations Strategies & Solutions Summit, Orlando, June 15-17
SAN JOSE, Calif. — June 9, 2015 Talari Networks, Inc., the leading provider of Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solutions that help businesses perform brilliantly with the creation of a smart network that proactively manages capacity, quality and performance, today announced it will showcase its intelligent SD-WAN technology at the Gartner IT Operations Strategies & Solutions Summit, Orlando, Fla., June 15-17. Talari is also a sponsor of this industry-leading IT operations event.
Unlike other SD-WAN solutions, Talari’s THINKING WAN solution has been time-tested and proven by hundreds of customers across verticals and geographic locations with various WAN configuration, including MPLS WANs,Hybrid WANs and WAN to Cloud.
In booth #625, Talari will demonstrate some of the latest innovations and benefits to deploying SD-WAN technology over a hybrid network powered by Talari’s patented Adaptive Private Networking (APN) operating software, including:
- An intelligent overlay network with centralized policy management and administration that accomplishes business priorities, network policies and internal application SLAs;
- The ability to direct traffic across hybrid WANs according to company policy and application type to ensure internal availability, quality and security goals are met;
- A real-time, packet-level “Thinking WAN” abstracts physical links into a virtual overlay network and adds real-time intelligence, collected with every packet that traverses the WAN in each direction, allowing each Talari node to independently make decisions with full knowledge of the physical layer and application demand;
- Ability to detect a link failure or degradation and move traffic in real-time on a packet-by-packet basis to remaining links (taking advantage of all available bandwidth by utilizing any combination of Internet, MPLS, or wireless networks) to ensure no perceived downtime;
- Ability to apply prioritization policies to specific applications under congestion caused by link failure, allowing for application awareness where applications can be grouped or individually identified with rules applied to determine traffic prioritization, bandwidth reservation, link remediation, encryption, etc.; and
- Line, flow and application-level dashboards that provide statistics from the physical layer to help hold service providers accountable for their SLAs; traffic pattern replays and reports allow IT to understand usage patterns and application performance across time and geographies to help meet internal SLAs.
“At Gartner IOM, we’ll emphasize how Talari’s SD-WAN technology differs from others in its ability to make intelligent, instantaneous decisions to easily adapt to the network and demands of each company’s unique criteria, allowing IT to rest assured the network is running smoothly at the highest quality possible,” said Talari’s CTO and Co-founder John Dickey. “This is essential for businesses who are increasingly using unpredictable and bandwidth-hungry real-time and cloud-based applications to conduct business. Talari’s SD-WAN technology tackles this issue in an unprecedented way to help IT staff achieve business continuity without compromise.”
To schedule a meeting at the Gartner event, visit talari.com and request a custom demo.
Press Release: [PDF | 81KB]
About Gartner IT Operations Strategies & Solutions Summit
The Gartner IT Operations Strategies & Solutions Summit 2015 is a total immersion in newly released Gartner research, expert strategic and tactical advice and success in leadership roles. This summit will help I&O leaders discover innovative ways to optimize IT costs, increase your organization’s efficiency, improve the quality of IT services and prepare for the massive operational changes that lie ahead. Delivering business value is now high priority and top-to-bottom transformation of people and processes is crucial to success. This year’s summit is focused on attaining that with leadership, people and process transformations. For more information, visithttp://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/it-operations/.
About Talari Networks
Talari, the leading provider of Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solutions, is changing the way companies think about, create and manage their WAN by giving the network brainwidth. Only Talari’s THINKING WAN proactively manages capacity, reliability and performance, packet by packet—to keep critical applications running, reduce costs and liberate IT to innovate new ways for the company to be brilliant. To learn more about Talari, visitwww.talari.com.
Talari is a trademark of Talari Networks, Inc. Other company, product and service names mentioned herein may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.