Toll-free : +1855-628-4559
International : +1919-424-9002
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Portal Login
Software Product Downloads
Effective November 1, 2019, the current release of Oracle’s Talari software will be available only on the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud (https://edelivery.oracle.com/) and will no longer be available in the Talari Support Portal.
To access the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud, you will need an Oracle account. To setup an account, please follow the registration instructions on the site. After logging into the site, you can download all current releases of Oracle’s Talari products by selecting the Oracle product and the relevant platform. You can use the mapping table below for further assistance or send an email to Oracle at email@example.com.
Please note for Oracle SD-WAN software:
- Once you have searched and identified the software in the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud, you will navigate to the Oracle License Agreement page. Once accepted, click Continue.
- Since this software is export controlled, a special password is required to download the software.
- Oracle Talari customers can request a password by clicking “Need a password?”
- You will be required to provide a Customer Number or Order number and a Support Identifier
- Since you do not have a Support Identifier yet, please enter “Not available” in the Additional Information field and click Submit
- Oracle’s Software Delivery Customer Service team will respond to your request within 24 hours
Prior releases of the Talari software will continue to be available on the Talari Support Portal until January 27, 2020. At that time, the software will be available upon request. We will provide more information to you about the request process in January.
Maintenance releases of the current software will continue to be available in the Talari Support Portal until January 27, 2020, at which time those will move to My Oracle Support (MOS). We will provide more information to you about accessing MOS in January.
Effective November 1, 2019, product documentation for the current release and previous release of software will be available only in the Oracle Help Center (https://docs.oracle.com/en/), under Industries > Communications. Within the Communications list, scroll down to SD-WAN.
Product documentation for all other previous releases and all maintenance release notes will continue to be available in the Talari Support Portal until January 27, 2019.
Mapping of Talari Products
|Talari Product Name||Oracle Product Name|
|Talari APN||Oracle SD-WAN Edge|
|Talari P-Aware||Oracle SD-WAN Aware|
|Talari WAN Optimization||Oracle SD-WAN Edge, WAN Optimization|
|Talari E50 Appliance||Oracle Talari E50|
|Talari E100 Appliance||Oracle Talari E100|
|Talari D2000 Appliance||Oracle Talari D2000|
|Talari D6000 Appliance||Oracle Talari D6000|
|Talari E500||Talari E500|
|Talari E1000||Talari E1000|
|Talari T510||Talari T510|
|Talari T860||Talari T860|
|Talari T3010||Talari T3010|
|Talari T5000||Talari T5000|
This support portal offers a large variety of tools to help you get the most from Talari products and provides links for downloading releases and documentation and accessing support. If you don’t yet have a login, enter your information in the New Customer tab below. Otherwise, enter your login information below to access the Support portal.